1. PURPOSE OF SITE. This Site is for information purposes only. This Site and its content herein should not be used by you for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. For further information about Vaxart products, please refer to the applicable package inserts and consult your physician or medical advisor.
2. FORWARD STATEMENTS. This Site contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements may relate to Vaxart’s future business operations and financial performance and are based on the then current intent and expectations of the management of Vaxart. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict.
3. USE OF CONTENT; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The content of this Site, including but not limited to the information, materials, images and product names (the “Content”), is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity, all product names identified by ™ or ® symbols are trademarks owned by or licensed to Vaxart or its affiliates. The Content may not be copied, downloaded and stored in a retrieval system, modified, redistributed, or republished in any way, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content for your personal informational and noncommercial use only, as long as all copies of the Content retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices and disclaimers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other property of Vaxart or any third party.
The information contained in each press release available on this Site was provided as of the date of such press release. Vaxart assumes no obligation to update any information contained in such press release, whether to reflect events or circumstances subsequent to the date of such press release or otherwise.
4. HYPERLINK SITES. This Site contains hypertext links to other websites (“Hyperlink Sites”). Hyperlink Sites are not Vaxart websites. If you access a Hyperlink Site you do so at your own risk. Vaxart does not control or endorse any Hyperlink Site, including its content. Vaxart makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to a Hyperlink Site including but not limited to a Hyperlink Site’s availability or its content. VAXART IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE INTERNET OR WEB PAGES THAT ARE CONTAINED OUTSIDE THE SITE. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the Site, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such user, advertiser, or partner. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY VAXART ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. VAXART MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING ITS AVAILABILITY) OR THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. FURTHER, VAXART EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE OR CORRECT INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO DO SO. VAXART ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND AS SUCH YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL RISKS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VAXART DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
REVIEWED: May 16, 2016